Category 6 Z-MAX 6 UTP Outlets
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Installation Instruction: UTP Z-MAX Module
Combining exceptional category 6 performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6 UTP outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX category 6 UTP cabling system.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, Zero-Cross termination module, unique diagonal IDC alignment for internal noise control and advanced tuning capabilities.
For performance greater than Category 6/Class E standards, the Z-MAX 6 outlet may be used with Siemon System 6 or Premium 6 UTP cable, MC6 patch cords and MAX, HD6 or Z-MAX patch panels.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Robust glass-reinforced nylon housing provides durability
- High visibilty colored icons for port identification are provided in a convenient, one-piece frame. Also compatible with outlet door
- Pass-through feature allows mounting from either side of a faceplate
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in Max faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminents.
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid connection of cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip
- Diagonal IDC alignment maximizes outlet to outlet pair seperation to ensure AXT performance in high density environments
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
- Z6-(X)(XX)(X) UTP Z-MAX 6 outlet, T568A/B
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- *Note: Keystone version is designed for integration with various third party mounting productsand is not compatible with standard Siemon MAX mouninting products.
Keystone versions are also not compatible with icons and do not have door options.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice