At the work area, Siemon CT faceplates offer a sleek, clean appearance for mounting CT couplers. Designation labels cover the mounting screws (included) and provide ample circuit identification.
- Write-on circuit designation labels protected by clear plastic cover conceal the mounting screws
- Faceplates and CT couplers are available in a wide range of colors. Stainless steel versions are also available
- UV resistant, high impact plastic prevents color fading and provides added durability
- Sheets of designation labels can be ordered for use with desktop printers
- Easy Installation
- Couplers can be easily snapped out of the front of faceplates, making moves, adds, and changes quick and easy.
- Cutouts allow couplers to pass through plates enabling mounting of faceplates after cables are terminated.
- Faceplates include quick pressure-release designation label covers for quick, tool-less removal.
- CT-FP-LBL-104 10 Sheets of labels for faceplates that will fit any standard 8.5 x 11 printer, 104 labels/sheet
- CT2-FP-(XX) (Picture) Single gang plastic faceplate for one coupler
- CT2-HFPA-(XX) (Picture) Single gang plastic horizontal faceplate for one coupler with screw caps (#6-32 screws)
- CT4-FP-(XX) (Picture) Single gang plastic faceplate for two couplers
- CT8-FP-(XX) (Picture) Double gang plastic faceplate for four couplers
Add "B" to end of part number for bulk project pack, (includes 100 CT2 or CT4 faceplates or 50 CT8 faceplates, screws, designation labels, and label covers).
- Faceplates include designation label(s), label cover(s) and screws.
- *Not available in bulk project pack.
- The most economical way to order CT faceplates is with the Bulk project pack option.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice