Base 12 MTP PRO 2mm Jumpers
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
Siemon's MTP jumpers are used to connect the MTP trunk backbone to the active equipment. The compact design of the MTP footprint and Siemon's 2mm diameter RazorCore cable achieves greater connectivity access, reduction in cable pathway congestion and improved airflow around the active equipment.
- Small Diameter (2mm) - 2mm RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill.
- Performance - MTP jumpers are manufactured to both Standard and Low Loss specifications
- Jacket ratings - Available in Plenum, Riser and LSOH
- MTP Connector Gender - Options for both male or female
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
Our MTP PRO tool and PIN Exchangers are required for installation.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice