Category 6A F/UTP Shielded OSP Cable - Global
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
Siemon's category 6A F/UTP shielded outside plant (OSP) cable delivers TIA and ISO performance requirements for shielded category 6A/class EA. This robust shielded cable is designed to support the latest applications in outside wet environments, including 10GBASE-T, PoE+ and HDBaseT. Suitable for direct burial, lashed aerial, duct and underground conduit installations, the cable's four pairs are segregated by an innovative separator, filled with a non-conductive water-blocking gel to prevent moisture ingress and then surrounded by an inner polyolefin jacket. The cable's rugged UV-resistant outer jacket is then applied over a layer of water-blocking aramid yarn with a super absorbent polymer and an aluminum foil shield for superior RFI and EMI protection.
- For use in direct burial, lashed aerial, duct and underground conduit applications
- Supports all applications designed to operate over category 6A or lower rated systems.
- Sequential measurement marking on jacket
- Water blocking construction (aramid yarn & gel)
- UV-resistant polyethylene (PE) jacket
- F/UTP shielded OSP, 4-pair
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A
- ISO 11801 Class EA
- IEC 61156-5 Category 6A
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- 9A6O4-A5-01-R1A Category 6A Outside Plant Direct Burial Cable, 4-pair, 23-AWG, F/UTP, Black, 305m (1000 ft.) Reel
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice