Category 6A Z-MAX 6A UTP Outlets
Combining exceptional category 6A performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6A UTP outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 6A UTP cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and Amendments 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801 2nded.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, Zero-Cross termination module, unique diagonal IDC alignment for alien cross-talk control and advanced tuning capabilities in conjunction with the patented PCB-based smart plug technology integrated into Z-MAX patch cords.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Robust glass-reinforced nylon housing provides durability
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in MAX faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from either side of a faceplate
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminents.
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid connection of cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip
Part of the Category 6A UTP Z-MAX cabling system.
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
Outlet has been qualified to terminate UTP cable constructions with 23 24 AWG (0.574mm - 0.51mm) solid conductor and 24 - 26 AWG (0.61mm - 0.48mm) stranded conductors, with up to 1.48mm diameter maximum overall conductor insulation.
Note: Other cable and conductor sizes may be qualified upon request.
Spring Door Option for Z-MAX Hybrid Outlets
- Minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
- Spring loaded design
- Face of door accepts standard Z-MAX icons
- Transparent color compatible with all outlet options
- Available with a variety of color matching bezels
- Simple, one finger operation of door
Note: Doors are not field installable onto existing Z-MAX outlets and therefore are not available separately
- Technical Tip!
- Z-MAX 6A UTP outlets utilize Siemon's 10G MAX faceplates and cannot be side-stacked in standard MAX faceplates.
- Z6A-(X)(XX)(X) UTP Z-MAX 6A outlet, T568A/B
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX® mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- *Note: Keystone version is designed for integration with various third party mounting productsand is not compatible with standard Siemon MAX mouninting products.
Keystone versions are also not compatible with icons and do not have door options.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice