Category 6A Z-MAX 6A Shielded Outlets
Combining exceptional category 6A performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6A shielded outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 6A shielded cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, and linear termination module that eliminates split and crossed pairs. The exclusive diagonally-oriented IDC contact configuration maximizes pair-to-pair separation, minimizing alien cross-talk in even the densest category 6A patching environments.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Robust die cast housing optimizes shielding from EMI and alien crosstalk
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from front or rear of faceplate. Also compatible with outlet door.
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in MAX faceplates and accessories - Keystone version also available
- Colored icons provided for port identification
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminents.
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid shield connection and cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip
Part of the Category 6A Shielded Z-MAX cabling system.
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2
- ETL Tested
- IEEE 802.3an
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- ANSI/TIA 1096-A
- IEC 60603-7-51
- IEC 60512-99-001 (3rd party verified)
Spring Door Option for Z-MAX¿ Hybrid Outlets
- Minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
- Spring loaded design
- Face of door accepts standard Z-MAX icons
- Transparent color compatible with all outlet options
- Available with a variety of color matching bezels
- Simple, one finger operation of door
Note: Doors are not field installable onto existing Z-MAX outlets and therefore are not available separately
- Z6A-S(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6A shielded module, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z6A-S(XX)D (Picture) Z-MAX 6A Shielded module with door, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z6A-SK(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6A shielded module, keystone*
* Note: Keystone module not available with door
- Z6A-SP (Picture) Z-MAX 6A shielded panel outlet
Use (XX) to specify Bezel Color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 09 = orange, 20 = ivory, 25 = bright white, 80 = light ivory, 82 = alpine white
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- The keystone version is designed for integration with various international mounting products and is not compatible with MAX mounting hardware. The icon is not compatible with keystone outlets.
- Each Z-MAX 6A hybrid outlet includes 1 printed icon set with the following color/print options: 1 - Red Data, 1 - Blue Data, 1 - Bezel Color-matching Data, 1 - White Blank, 1 - Red Voice, 1 - Blue Voice, 1 - Bezel Color-Matching Voice, 1 - Bezel Color-Matching Blank
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice