Category 6 Z-MAX 6 UTP Outlets
Combining exceptional category 6 performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6 UTP outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX category 6 UTP cabling system.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, Zero-Cross termination module, unique diagonal IDC alignment for internal noise control and advanced tuning capabilities.
For performance greater than Category 6/Class E standards, the Z-MAX 6 outlet may be used with Siemon System 6 or Premium 6 UTP cable, MC6 patch cords and MAX, HD6 or Z-MAX patch panels.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Robust glass-reinforced nylon housing provides durability
- High visibilty colored icons for port identification are provided in a convenient, one-piece frame. Also compatible with outlet door
- Pass-through feature allows mounting from either side of a faceplate
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in Max faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminents.
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid connection of cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
- ISO/IEC 11801:Ed 2.2 (Cat6)
- IEEE 802.3af (Type 1)
- IEEE 802.3at (Type 2)
- IEEE 802.3bt (Type 3 and 4)
- IEC 60603-7
- TIA-968-A (formerly FCC Part 68 Subpart F)
- IEC 60603-7-4
- IEC 60512-99-001 (3rd party verified)
- Z6-(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6 UTP module, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z6-(XX)D (Picture) Z-MAX 6 UTP module with door, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z6-K(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6 UTP module, keystone*
Use (XX) to specify color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 09 = orange, 20 = ivory, 25 = bright white, 80 = light ivory, 82 = alpine white
Add ¿B¿ to the end of the part number for bulk pack of 100 outlets.
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- The keystone version is designed for integration with various international mounting products and is not compatible with MAX mounting hardware. The icon is not compatible with keystone outlets.
- *Keystone module not available with door.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice