Category 5e Z-MAX 5e Shielded Outlets
Combining exceptional category 5e performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 5e shielded outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 5e shielded cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and Amendments 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801 2nd ed.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, and linear termination module that eliminates split and crossed pairs. The Z-MAX 5e shielded outlet provides maximum protection from outside interference and superior 5e performance.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Robust die cast housing optimizes shielding from EMI and alien crosstalk
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from front or rear of faceplate. Also compatible with outlet door.
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in MAX faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Colored icons provided for port identification
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position.
- Z5-S(X)(XX)(X) Shielded Z-MAX Category 5e outlet, T568A/B
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX® mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- *Note: Keystone version is designed for integration with various third party mounting productsand is not compatible with standard Siemon MAX mouninting products.
Keystone versions are also not compatible with icons and do not have door options.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice