Z-MAX 45 Category 6A Shielded Outlet
Siemon's patented Z-MAX 45 shielded Category 6A outlet offers a shorter, compact design and the ability to terminate cable at a 45-degree angle for easier exiting of cable from shallow back boxes or wall-mounted raceway systems, while maintaining proper bend radius of the cable. The Z-MAX 45 offers the same best-in-class performance you've come to expect from Siemon's family of Z-MAX products, exceeding all Category 6A performance requirements, including alien crosstalk. The innovative linear lacing features and tool enable fast terminations, while removing installation variability for consistent, repeatable performance.
- Multiple Cable Types - Z-MAX 45 Outlet terminates cable constructions with 22 - 26 AWG solid and stranded conductors
- High-Visibility Icon System - Provide designation for voice / data applications and color coding
- Configurable Termination Positions - Cable can be terminated to exit outlet at a 45-degree angle in two different directions to accomodate cables entering from the side, top or bottom in raceway or back boxes
- Enhanced Shielding Effectiveness - High level of shielded effectiveness exceeds ISO 360-degree shielded requirements via durable diecast housing and rear ground cap for enhanced support of high frequency data rates
Part of the Category 6A Shielded Z-MAX cabling system.
- Z-TOOL-45 Z-MAX 45 Termination Tool
- Z6A-45-S(X)(XX)(X) Z-MAX 45 6A shielded outlet, T568A/B
Add "B" to end of part number for bulk project pack of 100 modules. Z-Tool-45 Termination. Tool is included with quantities of 50 or more outlets or with any of bulk (B) order
- *Note: Keystone version is designed for integration with various third party mounting productsand is not compatible with standard Siemon MAX mouninting products.
Keystone versions are also not compatible with icons and do not have door options.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice