Tool-Less MAX 5e Modules
The tool-less MAX 5e module provides category 5e system performance and user-friendly installation features. Our tool-less termination allows all eight conductors to be terminated simultaneously when the termination cap is pressed into place. The compact size provides high-density connectivity in the work area and telecommunications room.
- Easy Termination — No termination tools required
- Quick Identification — Icon tabs available in 13 colors for color-coding
- High-density Solutions — Slim design allows outlet to be side-stackable
- Proven Performance — Patented multi-planar pair balancing technology provides category 5e system performance
- Easy Installation — Flexible mounting tab allows installation from front or rear of faceplate and secures module into the faceplate
- MX-C5-(XX) (Picture) Angled module, T568A/B
- MX-F-C5-(XX) (Picture) Flat module, T568A/B
- MX-K-C5-(XX) (Picture) Keystone module, T568A/B
Add "-D" for optional door for angled and flat versions.
Door color is white for red, yellow, blue, and orange flat modules; clear for angled.
Add "B" to end of part number for bulk project pack of 100 modules.
Flat and angled modules include one color-matching, one red, and one blue icon.
- Keystone version is designed for integration with various international mounting products and is not compatible with MAX mounting hardware.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice