TERA-MAX Angled Faceplate Adapter
Siemon's new angled faceplate adapter provides a secure mounting solution for use in trunking systems, faceplates, and floor boxes with 45mm x 45mm openings. The angled design provides sufficient space for larger diameter cables to bend properly within pathways. The latching fingers allow the faceplate to be positioned in all four orientations, allowing the cable to be routed properly and providing flexibility in outlet positioning.
- 1 port opening for TERA or flat MAX modules
- Angled design to maintain proper cable bend radius
- Adapter snaps into 45mm x 45mm openings
- Robust mounting fingers allow positioning in any orientation
- Flat designation area for application of adhesive-backed labels
- Available in alpine white only
Part of the Category 7/7A TERA cabling system.
- T45-82L (Picture) 1-port 45mm x 45mm angled faceplate adapter, alpine white for MAX, Z-MAX or TERA outlet
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice