Multi-User Telecommunications Outlet Assembly (MUTOA)
This low-profile multi-user/multimedia surface mount box is unsurpassed in features and flexibility, and is ideal for use as a multi-user telecommunications outlet assembly (MUTOA) as specified in ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.1. It provides storage area for up to 12m (39.4 ft.) of buffered optical fiber cable using our optional fiber management tray and at least 2m (6.6 ft.) of 4-pair twisted pair cable in the base, while maintaining a minimum bend radius of 30mm (1.2 in.).
Storage Capacity Provides TIA compliance for cable slack while maintaining minimum bend radius requirements
Entries Breakout on four sides for cable/raceway entry
Fiber Management Space for optional fiber management tray
Housing Snaps Together A captive screw is included for added security
Cable Tie Anchor Points For cable management
Versatility MAX® MUTOA accommodates any combination of up to 18 ports of mixed media or up to 36 fiber ports
US and European Compatible Compatible with any standard single or double gang electrical box including European standards. Screws and adhesive-backed tape included; magnets optional
Durability UV resistant, high impact plastic prevents color fading and provides added durability
Quick Identification Write-on surface for additional identification
- Installation Options
- Available in both MAX and CT® versions for greater flexibility. The MAX MUTOA accepts up to 18 modules.
- Fiber Management
- Optional fiber management trays enable isolation and proper routing of optical fiber cabling.
- Innovative Labeling
- Hideaway labeling system flips down to reveal a designation area that utilizes standard size faceplate designation labels.
- CT-MMO-(XX) (Picture) Multi-user/telecommunications outlet box with cable ties, mounting screws and adhesive tape
- MX-MMO-(XX) (Picture) MAX Multi-user/telecommunications outlet box with cable ties, mounting screws and adhesive tape
Use (XX) to specify color: 02 = white, 20 = ivory, 80 = light ivory
- Optional fiber management tray sold separately (see below).
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice