Category 5e MAX UTP outlets
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 5e MAX 5e UTP Outlets
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
MAX 5e modules exceed category 5e performance with component and channel performance to 160 MHz. These modules offer all the functional advantages of our MAX 6 outlet in a variety of color options. All outlets utilize our S310 punch-down block - making termination quick and easy.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Featuring universal T568A/B wiring with component and channel performance to 160 MHz.
- Rear protective strain relief caps with side or rear entry can be installed onto cable before or after termination
- Pyramid Wire Entry System on S310 blocks separates paired conductors when lacing cables to simplify and reduce installation time
- Slim design allows jacks to be side-stacked in faceplates to provide maximum density
- Significantly exceeds category 5e connecting hardware and channel specifications
- Color-coding icons included for port identification
- Each module is compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring option
- Angled modules include protective door to minimize exposure to dust and other contaminates
- Flexible mounting tab allows installation from front or rear of faceplate and secures module into the faceplate with or without protective rubber door
- Utilizes standard 110 tool for quick and easy punch-down termination. Optional Siemon Palm Guard with MX insert firmly holds the module during termination
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
MAX 5e modules are available in many colors, ideal for color-coding.
NEW MAX Value Pack
Consisting of 250 MAX jacks, MAX Value Pack kits are designed to offer a cost effective solution, packaging the most commonly used components together as a kit.
These competitively priced kits consist of the most common components needed for terminations. Both flat and angled kits include jacks, termination caps and color matching icons. Angled kits also include doors.
Jacks, icons, termination caps, and doors bagged separately in subassemblies of 250 pieces.
- MX5-(XX) (Picture) Angled module, T568A/B, rear strain relief cap and protective color-matching rubber door
- MX5-F(XX) (Picture) Flat module, T568A/B, and rear strain relief cap
- MX5-K(XX) (Picture) Keystone module, T568A/B, and rear strain relief cap
*Performance from 100 - 160 MHz based upon extrapolated TIA/EIA limits.
Add "B" to end of part number for bulk project pack of 100 modules (angled and flat modules include icons).
Add "VP" to end of part number for value pack option. Value pack is a kit of 250 jacks, doors, term caps and color matching icons.(Available in flat/angled only. Door only included with angled version.)
- Angled Modules include one color-matching, one red, and one blue icon.
- Door color is clear for red, yellow, blue and orange angled modules.
- Flat Modules include one color-matching, one red, and one blue icon.
- Add "-D" for optional color-matching door.
- Door color is white for red, yellow, blue and orange modules.
- *Note: Keystone version is designed for integration with various third party mounting productsand is not compatible with standard Siemon MAX mouninting products.
Keystone versions are also not compatible with icons and do not have door options.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice