The Z-TOOL is an integral part of the exclusive Z-MAX™ termination process and is used with both UTP and shielded Z-MAX modules. This easy-to-use and ergonomic designed tool is used both to secure the cable retention/grounding clip and to fully engage the termination module into the back of the outlet.
- Ergonomic - Minimal hand strain, limited pressure and zero-impact for comfortable repeatability
- Alignment Aids - Keyed guide ensures correct outlet insertion during termination
- One-Handed Activation - Allows final Z-MAX termination step to be accomplished with one hand for operation in space-restricted areas
- Retention Clip Locking - Additional function closes and locks hinged cable retention/grounding clip
- Slim Profile - To fit in a pocket or toolbox
- Attachment Point - For key ring or lanyard and rackmount capability
Part of the Category 6A UTP Z-MAX cabling system.
Part of the Category 6A Shielded Z-MAX cabling system.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice