S110/S210 Multi-Pair Termination Tool
The Siemon S110/S210 multi-pair termination tool is a versatile impact tool designed to terminate and cut UTP cable, and seat connecting blocks. The impact mechanism and termination blades have been designed to reliably terminate and cut UTP cable the first time, every time. The tool features an easy to hold, ergonomically designed handle that helps reduce fatigue when trimming wire or seating connecting blocks to the wiring base.
- Ready Orientation Clearly displayed "CUT" designation for proper orientation during termination
- Interchangeable Heads Tool accommodates both S110 and S210 heads
- Long Term Reliability Reliable impact mechanism
- Ergonomic Design Ergonomically designed rubber handle with ribbed edge provides no-slip grip
- Technical Tip!
- Termination blades for Siemon punch down tools are reversible one end terminates and cuts off the excess wire, the other end terminates without cutting.
- S788J4H-110 (Picture) 4-pair S110 replacement head for impact tool, including housing, cutting blade and insertion assembly
- S788J4H-210 (Picture) 4-pair S210 replacement head for impact tool, including housing, cutting blade and insertion assembly
- S788J4T-110 (Picture) 4-pair S110 termination tool
- S788J4T-210 (Picture) 4-pair S210 termination tool
- S788J5H-110 (Picture) 5-pair S110 replacement head for impact tool, including housing, cutting blade and insertion assembly
- S788J5T-110 (Picture) 5-pair S110 termination tool
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice