Base 8 MTP to LC BladePatch 4 X 10G Hybrid Equipment Cords, Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
Utilising high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, Base 8 MTP to LC BladePatch 4X10 equipment cords offer a connectivity transition from one 8-fibre MTP connector to four duplex LC BladePatch connectors that feature an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill
- Easy Identification - Base 8 MTP solutions feature a blue boot to easily distinguish from Base 12 solutions
- Enhanced Installation and Removal - Innovative and patented LC BladePatch, push-pull boot design for easy access in high density environment Note: Fits with any standard LC opening or LC SFP module.Compatible with industry compliant non-shutter LC adapters. When using internal shutter LC adapters, the LC BladePatch is only compatible with the Siemon version.
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
- Low Profile Boot - Optimizes side-stackability
- T(X)2(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(XX)(XXX)(X) Base 8 MTP to LC BladePatch Equipment Cords
- * Minimun order length is 1 meter (3.28 ft.). Order length is measured connector tip to connector tip.
Trunks greater than 1 meter (3.28 ft.) have breakout length of 1 meter (3.28 ft.) 1 meter (3.28 ft.) trunks
have a 50cm (1.64 ft.) breakout length (See diagram below)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice