Base 12 Plug and Play MTP / MTP PRO to LC BladePatch Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, Base 12 MTP to LC BladePatch Trunks offer a connectivity transition from one 12-fiber MTP or MTP PRO connector to six duplex LC BladePatch connectors that feature an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas. Ideal to facilitate interconnects or cross connects between active equipment, these Base 12 MTP to LC BladePatch Trunks may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations. These trunks are also available in specific staggered lengths for active equipment including NEXUS, Cisco MDS and Brocade.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
- Low Profile Boot - Optimizes side-stackability
- Enhanced Installation and Removal - Innovative and patented LC BladePatch, push-pull boot design for easy access in high density environment. Note: Fits with any standard LC opening or LC SFP module.Compatible with industry compliant non-shutter LC adapters.When using internal shutter LC adapters, the LC BladePatch is only compatible with the Siemon version.
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
Our MPT PRO tool and PIN Exchangers are required for installation.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice