Base 12 MTP to LC BladePatch Trunks - EuroClass CPR Dca, Cca - Europe
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, Base 12 MTP to LC BladePatch Trunks offer a connectivity transition from one 12-fiber MTP connector to six duplex LC BladePatch connectors that feature an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas. Ideal to facilitate interconnects or cross connects between active equipment, these Base 12 MTP to LC BladePatch Trunks may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations. These trunks are also available in specific staggered lengths for active equipment including NEXUS, Cisco MDS and Brocade.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill
- Enhanced Installation and Removal - Innovative and patented LC BladePatch, push-pull boot design for easy access in high density environment. Note: Fits with any standard LC opening or LC SFP module.Compatible with industry compliant non-shutter LC adapters.When using internal shutter LC adapters, the LC BladePatch is only compatible with the Siemon version.
- Low Profile Boot - Optimizes side-stackability
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice