Base 12 Next Generation MTP/MTP PRO to MTP/MTP PRO Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
Siemon's Next Generation MTP to MTP or MTP PRO to MTP PRO trunks are designed to achieve 45kg (99.2 lbs.) pull strength to handle more aggressive pathway environments. They come with a foamed zipper pulling eye for quick removal saving on installation time and are reusable if relocation of a trunk is required after the initial installation. They are available in 12/24 fiber counts and Low Loss options only.
- Low-Loss Performance - Low-loss performance of 0.20dB for multimode and 0.60dB for singlemode support multiple mated connections for flexibility while remaining within the loss budget.
- Handles Aggressive - Pathway Environments Integrated breakout and zipper pulling eye work together to achieve 45kg (99.2 lbs.) tensile pull strength.
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
- Multiple Fiber Types -
Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode in 12 or 24 fiber counts with either A, B or C polarity and plenum, riser or LS0H jacket types.
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
For MTP PRO connectors our MTP PRO tool and PIN Exchangers are required for installation.
- FR2(X)-(X)-(X)(X)(XXX)(X)(X) Base 12 Next Generation MTP/MTP PRO to MTP/MTP PRO Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice