Base 12 MTP / MTP PRO to LC Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Base 12 MTP to LC Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore™ cable, MTP to LC Trunks offer a connectivity transition from 12-fibre MTP or MTP PRO connectors to duplex LC connectors. These may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations.
- Custom Configurations - Available from 12 to 144 fibre counts in increments of 12 fibers
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in Multimode laser optimised 50/125 OM3/OM4) and Singlemode.
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
For MTP PRO connectors our MTP PRO tool and PIN Exchangers are required for installation.
- T(X)(X)(X)(XX)(X)(XX)LC(XXX)(X) MTP to LC Trunk (distribution to breakout)
** Class Dca is available in 12 through 144 strands
Class Cca is available in 12 through 24 strands
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice