Base 12 MTP to LC Trunks - EuroClass CPR Dca, Cca - Europe
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Base 12 MTP to LC Trunks Europe - Euro Class Dca, Cca
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, MTP to LC Trunks offer a connectivity transition from 12-fibre MTP connectors to duplex LC connectors. These may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations.
- Custom Configurations - Available from 12 to 144 fibre counts in increments of 12 fibres
- Multiple Fibre Types - Available in Multimode laser optimised 50/125 OM3/OM4) and Singlemode.
- Flame Standards, CPR Qualification -LSHF-FR (FRNC)
- IEC 60332-2, IEC 60754-1, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50575, Class Eca, Dca, Cca s1a, d1, a1
- T(X)(X)(X)(XX)(X)(XX)LC(XXX)(X) MTP to LC Trunk (distribution to breakout)
** Class Dca is available in 12 through 144 strands
Class Cca is available in 12 through 24 strands
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice