RS3 Cable Management Rack System
Siemon's RS3 series cable management rack system provides high capacity cable management for routing of both horizontal/backbone cabling and patch cords. Vertical channels with hinged cable manager covers conceal and route patch cables for a clean, professional installation.
- Header bars incorporate unique slotted holes for securing cable trays routed perpendicularly or parallel to RS3 racks
- 76mm x 152mm (3 in. x 6 in.) front vertical managers provide capacity for approximately 190 category 6 patch cords
- RS3 design allows racks to be side-stacked without interference between adjacent racks
- 116.8mm x 152.4mm (4.6 in. x 6 in.) vertical side rails provide higher cable capacity over standard rack designs
- Side rails compatible with Siemon's quarter-turn hook and loop cable managers for proper management of cable bundles
- Access holes on side rails allow cables to be routed between adjacent racks
- Mounting holes on rear of RS3 accommodate Siemon's vertical power strip (p/n RS-P04) to provide power to active equipment mounted in rack
- Mounting holes provided for anchoring racks to floor
- RS3-07 (Picture) 2.1m x 0.48m (7 ft. x 19 in.) aluminum enhanced cable management rack system, 45U. Includes rack assembly hardware, vertical cable management channels with hinged covers, and ground lug. height: 2.1m (7 ft.), width: 685.0mm (27 in.), depth: 457.2mm (18 in.)
- Aluminum racks are intended for use with connecting hardware and cable managers only. For mounting of active equipment, steel racks are recommended.
- 1U = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
- See Cable Management Capacity Table
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice