RS Rack System - Value Rack
Siemon's Value Rack provides an economical, durable solution for mounting and securing IT equipment in telecommunications spaces. With integrated bonding and grounding, visible U space markings and compatibility with Siemon's full range of cable management solutions, the Value Rack saves time, labor and floor space in a variety of indoor installations.
- Accessibility - Open header design offers easy access for routing cables and includes holes for securing cable tray
- Durability - Heavy duty construction offers 544 kg (1200 lb.) weight capacity
- 19-in. EIA, Universal Rail Spacing -
- #12-24 threaded equipment mounting holes in 76mm (3 in.) deep channels
- 44.5 mm (1.75 in.) high U spaces marked and numbered
- Easy to Assemble - Installs with standard hand tools
- Stabilty - Mounting holes provided for bolting / anchoring to floor
Fully compatible with Siemon's wide range of
vertical and horizontal cable managers.
- RS1-07-S Value Rack, 2-post open frame rack. Includes rack assembly hardware, (30) #12-24 screws and (2) grounding nuts
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice