Category 6 and 5e Modular Plugs
Siemon offers a selection of modular plugs for patching, work area applications and cabling to end devices. Modular plugs can be terminated to exact cable length to maintain a neater and more organanized installation. All plug contacts have 50 microinches minimum of gold plating over nickel and meet TIA-1096 and IEC 60603-7 specifications. All plugs are compatible with Siemon's PT-908 crimp tool.
- 50 microinches of gold plating.
- Optional boot for strain relief and latch protection.
- Category 6 performance
- Plug body
- Wire isolator
- Load bar
- Boot (sold separately)
- Technical Tip!
- Factory terminated and tested modular cords are required to achieve consistent channel performance. Field termination is not recommended.
- P-6-4 (Picture) 6-position modular plug with 4 contacts*
- P-6-6 (Picture) 6-position modular plug with 6 contacts*
- P-8-8 (Picture) 8-position modular plug with 8 contacts
- P6U-8-8 (Picture) Plug, Cat 6, UTP, 8 Positon, Bag of 50
- P6U-BOOT (Picture) Optional Boot, Cat 6, for P6U-8-8, Bag of 50
- PS-8-8 (Picture) 8-position shielded modular plug with 8 contacts
- *Siemon 6-position plugs provide empty slots in the outer positions to prevent deformation of jack pins 1 & 8 when inserted into an 8-position modular jack.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice