MC 5e UTP Modular Cords - Brazil
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: MC 5e UTP Modular Cords - Brazil
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon uses the highest quality components combined with stringent manufacturing processes to produce the best performing, most durable modular patch cords available. The end result is a cord that meets or exceeds all TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC component specifications for category 5e transmission performance. Additionally, Siemon transmission tests cords prior to shipment, ensuring that Siemon customers never receive a non-compliant cord. Choose Siemon MC modular cords for a perfectly matched, end-to-end channel solution with unparalleled performance.
- Siemon modular plugs comply with TIA-1096-A and IEC 60603-7 specifications and have 50 microinches minimum of gold plating over nickel. The result is superior transmission performance and long-term resistance to corrosion from humidity, extreme temperatures, and airborne contaminants
- 24 AWG (7 strands @ 0.20mm) stranded wire for longer bend fatigue life. Solid 24 AWG IC 5e cords are also available for consolidation point or equipment cord applications
- CM UL Listed Flame retardant jacket
- Modular plug housing: Flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Additional lengths available
- Siemon MC 5e modular cords are constructed using high performance category 5e cable.
- Booted and non-booted options available
- Anatel Resolution No. 242/2000
- IEC 60603-7
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2
- IEEE 802.3af(POE)
- IEEE 802.3at(POE+)
Strain and bend relief provides maximum performance by preventing pair deformation. Latch guard prevents snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers.
- MC5-(XX)M-02(XX)-24 Category 5e MC 5e UTP MODULAR CORDS, double-ended, 4-pair UTP stranded modular patch cord, CM jacket, booted and non-booted options available.
First (XX) - Cord Length:
01 = 1m (3.2 ft.), 1.5 = 1.5m (5 ft.), 02 = 2m (6.5 ft.), 03 = 3m (9.8 ft.), 05 = 5m (16.4 ft.), 7.5 = 7.5m (24.6 ft.)
Second (XX) - Boot Color:
01 = Black, 02 = White, 03 = Red, 04 = Gray, 05 = Yellow, 06 = Blue, 07 = Green, 08 = Violet, 09 = Orange, Blank = No Boot
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice