LC APC BladePatch
Siemon's Singlemode LC angled polish (APC) BladePatch duplex jumper offers a unique solution for high-density fiber optic patching environments. It features a revolutionary and innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas. The LC APC BladePatch utilizes ITU-T G.657.A1 singlemode bend insensitive fiber and a smaller diameter uni-tube cable design which reduces cable pathway congestion improving air flow and increasing energy efficiency while simplifying overall cable management.
The LC APC BladePatch features singlemode bend insensitive fiber, low insertion loss performance, greater reflection performance versus ultra-polish (UPC) and is ideal for supporting high speed telecommunication network fiber applications such as FTXX, PON, POL, CATV, LAN, and WAN.
The assemblies meet stringent TIA/EIA, Telcordia and ISO/IEC specifications for endface geometry, mechanical, insertion loss and return loss requirements. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years when installed in a qualified XGLO system.
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability
- Designed specifically for high density data center applications and high density blade servers
- Innovative, patent-pending push-pull boot design to control the latch. Enhances installation and removal access in high density patching environments
- Smaller diameter uni-tube duplex cable design
- Reduces cable pathway congestion
- Improves airflow and energy efficiency
- Simplifies cable management
- OFNR, OFNP, LSOH
- FBP-(XX)(X)(XX)(X)(X)-(XXX)(X) XGLO LC BladePatch: reverse fiber position, Singlemode - OS1/OS2
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice