IC 5e UTP Solid Modular Cords - North America
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: IC 5e UTP Solid Modular Cords - US
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's Category 5e IC solid conductor modular cords are designed for use in Category 5e applications requiring a consolidation point (CP) or cross-connect (as an equipment cord). The cords are 100% factory transmission tested. These cords are available in Plenum and Riser jacket and can be ordered single-ended for direct terminations or double-ended for extended length direct connections.
- Double and single-end versions available both in T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- All Siemon factory assembled cords are 100% transmission tested
- Slide on strain relief boots feature a latch guard to protect plug latch from snagging when pulling cords through pathways or cable managers
- Modular plugs provide long-term resistance to corrosion from humidity, extreme temperatures, and airborne contaminants
- Plenum rated cable assemblies are compliant with UL2043 and are appropriate for use in air-handling spaces
- Plug geometry meets IEC 60603-7, and TIA 1096-A specifications for modular plugs
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2
- IEC 60603-7
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- UL CMR and CSA FT4
- UL CMP and CSA FT6
Non-Booted version also available
Strain and bend relief provides improved plug-to-cable retention and maximum performance by preventing pair deformation, as caused by mechanical strain
- IC5-8(X)-(XX)(X)(X) Non-Boot version IC5e UTP Solid Modular Cords. Available as single-ended or double ended T568A or T568B assemblies.
- IC5-8(X)-(XX)-B(XX)(X)(X) Boot version IC5e UTP Solid Modular Cords. Available as single-ended or double ended T568A or T568B assemblies.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice