BladePatch 6 UTP
Siemon's BladePatch patch cord offers a unique solution for high-density patching environments. It features an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cord is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels, or any equipment with RJ-45 outlets.
Combine the BladePatch with Siemon's MAX 6 modules and HD 6 patch panels for a complete Category 6 channel solution. All Siemon BladePatch modular cords are assembled using premium stranded cable that meets all category 6 specifications. These cords are also backwards compatible with lower category connecting hardware.
- Push pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag and break
- Designed for today's high-density blade servers
- Backwards compatible - for use with category 5e/class D
- Ideal for high density data center applications and today's high-density blade servers
- RJ-45 patch cord with revolutionary patent-pending push-pull latch design for easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Eliminates need to defeat latch used in standard modular plug designs
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- ISO/IEC 11801
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- IEC 60603-7
- ANSI/TIA 1096-A
- IEC 60603-7-4
- BP6-(XX)(X)-(XX) (Picture) Category 6 UTP BladePatch, RJ-45 patch cord with push-pull latching design, color matching cord/boot, T568A/B
Use 1st (XX) to specify cord length: (Ex. 03)
Use (X) to specify units:
Blank = Feet, M = Meters
Use 2nd (XX) to specify color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 08 = violet, 09 = orange
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice