MAX Patch Panels
MAX series panels are sold empty, see the HD series panels for loaded versions
MAX patch panels provide a flexible, high density modular termination solution for the datacenter and telecommunications room. Using the full line of UTP Z-MAX and MAX modules (available separately), the panel can be configured for a variety of multimedia applications. Blank modules can be used to reserve ports for future capacity.
- Panels can be mounted directly to fit a standard 19 inch relay rack or cabinet
- Modules utilize Siemon's colored icons for easy identification and administration
- Available in 16-, 24- 48-, and 72-port configurations
- Bold port numbering enables quick and ready identification of outlets
- Write-on area provided for panel designation
- Multimedia capability mix and match many different types of connectors
- Lightweight, high strength brushed aluminum with black protective finish
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- Technical Tip!
- Use flat MAX modules for patch panel applications.
- MAX Series Patch Panels: Angled
- MX-PNLA-24 (Picture) 24-port angled panel, 1 RMS
- MX-PNLA-48 (Picture) 48-port angled panel, 2 RMS
- MAX Series Patch Panels: Flat
- MX-PNL-16 (Picture) 16-port panel, 1 RMS
- MX-PNL-24 (Picture) 24-port panel, 1 RMS
- MX-PNL-48 (Picture) 48-port panel, 2 RMS
- MX-PNL-72 (Picture) 72-port panel, 2 RMS
- Siemon's MAX series angled patch panels route cables directly into the vertical cable managers eliminating the need for horizontal cable management between panels.
- Angled MAX panels are not recommended for use with RS3 rack series. Use the RS series racks.
- Note: 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice