MAX In-Line Coupler Panels
Siemon's In-Line Coupler Panel is a 1U patch panel that allows users the ability to patch on the front and rear of the patch panel with standard RJ45 patch cables. When used with Siemon factory tested solid double ended IC and stranded MC cords, active equipment ports can be very quickly duplicated at the patch panel. The compact 1U design features a removable rear cable management bar and is available with Category 5e or 6 UTP couplers.
- Management - RJ45 connections at the front and rear of the panel enables faster installation and deployment
- Strength - Lightweight high strength steel with black finish
- Labeling - Panel labeling area provided allowing unique panel identifiers
- Preassembly - Panel pre-assembled with 24 category 5e or 6 UTP couplers
- Mounting - Panels can be mounted directly on standard 19 inch rack or cabinet. EIA/ECA-310-E compliant
|Dimensions||109.2mm x 482.6mm x 44.2mm (4.30 in. x 19.00 in. x 1.74 in.)|
|Mounting||EIA/ECA-310-E 19-inch (482.6mm) rack|
|Material||Panel: 16 AWG CRS.
Wire Manager: 14 AWG CRS.
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to +60 °C (+14 °F to +140 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95%, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to +158 °F)|
|Insertion cycles||750 Mating cycles|
|Application requirements||Maximum one In-Line coupler per channel|
- MX-K-C5-IL-24 In-Line Coupler Panel, Cat 5e UTP, 1U, Black
- MX-K-C6-IL-24 In-Line Coupler Panel, Cat 6 UTP, 1U, Black
- Panels include tie-wraps, wire manager and mounting screws.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice