HD6 Patch Panels
Siemon's HD 6 was the industry's first patch panel to exceed category 6 connecting hardware specifications for all pair combinations up to 250 MHz. Along with superior Category 6 performance Siemon's HD6 Panel offers user friendly termination, labeling, and robust cable management features with Siemon's popular HD 6 patch panel.
Combine the MC 6 modular cords with the MAX 6 modules and HD 6 patch panels for a complete category 6 channel solution.
- Terminates with standard 110 termination tools
- Panels available in 16, 24, 32, 48 and 96-port configurartions
- Front surface is uninterrupted by screw heads for a clean appearance
- Icon label holders and designation labels included
- Panels can be mounted directly to an EIA standard 19 inch relay rack or cabinet
- HD 6 Patch Panels feature universal wiring for both T568A and T568B
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- HD6 Angled Patch Panels
- HD6-24A (Picture) 24-port angled panel, T568A/B wiring, 1 RMS
- HD6-48A (Picture) 48-port angled panel, T568A/B wiring, 2 RMS
- HD6 Flat Patch Panels
- HD6-16 (Picture) 16-port flat HD 6 patch panel, T568A/B, 1 RMS
- HD6-24 (Picture) 24-port flat HD 6 patch panel, T568A/B, 1 RMS
- HD6-32 (Picture) 32-port flat HD 6 patch panel, T568A/B, 2 RMS
- HD6-48 (Picture) 48-port flat HD 6 patch panel, T568A/B, 2 RMS
- HD6-96 (Picture) 96-port flat HD 6 patch panel, T568A/B, 4 RMS
- Flat panels include one rear cable manager, icon label holders, designation labels, cable ties, and mounting hardware
Angled panels include one rear cable manager, designation labels, cable ties, and mounting hardware
- Add "B" for bulk project pack of 5 panels (rear cable managers not included but can be ordered separately).
- 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
- S310® termination blocks and are not compatible with S110® multi-pair termination tools.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice