EagleEye Connect Software
Siemon¿s EagleEye Connect (EEC) automated infrastructure management software provides unparalleled network visualization, IT asset monitoring and connectivity management capabilities. Physical layer connections and IT device status are automatically monitored and documented, providing IT staff a highly reliable database of information for network management decisions.
Better management of IT assets, improved network security, reduced downtime and increased IT staff productivity are just some of the benefits of EagleEye Connect.
EagleEye Connect software provides the critical central interface for the entire MapIT G2 system. This web-based software collects, monitors and stores network intelligence data from MapIT G2 smart panels and connectivity, delivering this information in a robust and user-friendly set of network management features.
- Navigation Tree - Shows the hierarchical relationship from a very high level (City/Campus/Building) down to the lowest level (devices and ports). Location and device properties can also be accessed via this view.
- Visualization - Real-time database with auto-discovery provides comprehensive visualization of your network infrastructure.
- Rack View - A 2-D view of the front and back of racks as well as patch panel connections.
- Floor View - Provides a view of the floor with devices located on the image.
- Circuit Trace - Shows an end-to-end circuit from the switch port to the end device.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerts - EEC monitors all events tracked by the system. The software provides an extensive set of alarm filters that allow you to precisely determine which events trigger an alarm.
- Enhanced Security - Software detects and records all physical layer activity and changes, providing instant alerts on unauthorized access or modification
Real-time physical layer documentation and monitoring including discovery of IT devices, interactive floor images, rack elevations and end-to-end circuit traces
Real-time database with auto-discovery stores status and location of all cabling and IT assets to minimize troubleshooting time and maximize equipment and rack utilization
Software detects and records all physical network activity and provides instant alerts on unauthorized access or modification
Web-based application enables access from virtually any device, anywhere
STREAMLINED WORK ORDERS
The work order module assigns, directs and tracks work orders, ensuring accuracy, speed and documentation of activity
|Requirement Type||Component and Version|
|Operating System||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9 and 6.4 (64 bit)
CentOS Linux 6.4 (64 bit)
|Database||PostgreSQL 9.1.6 server|
|Web Server||Tomcat 6.0.14|
|Virtual Server||VMware Workstation or ESXi 4,5|
|Client Applications||Internet Explorer v8 (minimum)
Firefox 24 (minimum)
Adobe® Flash Player5) 11
|Minimum Disk Space||250 GB|
|Physical Memory||8 GB|
|Virtual Memory||Minimum: 1.5x Physical Memory|
|CPUs||Dual Core 3 GHz (minimum)|
- EE-MN1-CNT EagleEye Connect Maintenance Per FMA**, 1 year
- EE-MN3-CNT EagleEye Connect Maintenance Per FMA**, 3 year
- EE-SWL-CNT* EagleEye Connect Software Per FMA
- * Includes free maintenance/support for 1 year from initial installation.
**FMA = Floor Mounted Asset
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice