Ruggedized LC Fiber Connectivity Overview
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Ruggedized LC Fiber Connectivity
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
The Siemon Ruggedized LC Fiber solution provides a robust fiber connection with an IP66/IP67-rated seal and is ideal for protecting fiber connections in laboratory environments, hospitals, food processing plants and other harsh environments.
The Siemon Ruggedized Fiber solution is ideal for installations requiring extended distances, in close proximity to heavy sources of EMI, or where fiber active equipment is used.
- Robust Design Protects fiber connections in virtually any harsh environment
- High Performance Meets ANSI/TIA/-568-C.3, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.0, and Siemon specifications for multimode and singlemode components
- Proper Seal Bayonet-style mating ensures proper fiber alignment and an IP66/IP67 rated seal
- Specialized Bend Relief Compression fitting provides a superior rear seal and ensures fiber meet minimum bend radius requirements
- Field-Termination Plug includes two industrial qualified LC connectors that accepts 2 strand, round, breakout style fiber optic cable
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice