Rack Mount Interconnect Center (RIC3)
Supporting Siemon's Plug and Play modules, MTP Adapter Plates and Quick-Pack™ adapter plates, the RIC3 enclosure offers superior fiber density (up to 288 fibers in just 4 RMS) without sacrificing fiber protection and accessibility. Features include a fully removable tray, improved labeling, standard front and rear door locks, and single-finger door latches. With superior cable management, port identification, fiber accessibility and security, the RIC3 Rack Mount Interconnect Center is the best way to protect mission critical fiber connections.
Features include a fully removable fiber management tray, improved labeling, standard front and rear door locks, and single-finger door latches. With superior fiber optic cable management, port identification, fiber accessibility and security, the RIC3 is the best way to protect mission critical fiber connections.
Siemon RIC3 fiber management enclosures are designed for enhanced fiber management and ease of use. They are compatible with an array of Siemon fiber Quick-Pack™ adapter plates for your choice of fiber adapters and port density applications.
- Quick-Release Hinges — Spring loaded quick-release hinges enable easy removal of front and rear doors for complete access to fiber connections
- Enhanced Labeling — Label virtually any port configuration with our hinged labels. The labels hang on the front door for improved visibility. When the door is opened, labels flip down allowing ready viewing of the label and corresponding ports
- Rotating Grommets — Patented rotating grommets facilitate loading and retention of jumpers and fiber while minimizing microbending stress when using the sliding tray
- Complete Access — Management tray has a positive stop in both front and rear working positions providing complete access for moving, adding, changing, or cleaning of fiber connections
- Maximum Capacity — The RIC3 enables a maximum amount of fibers to be patched or patched and spliced in a 2, 3, and 4 RMS enclosure without compromising the accessibility. This allows more efficient utilization of rack space
- Superior Design — Top and bottom access holes located at the rear of the enclosure allow fibers to be routed between tandem enclosures without having to run fibers outside of the enclosure
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- RIC3-24-01 (Picture) 24- to 96-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 2 RMS, black
- RIC3-36-01 (Picture) 36- to 144-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 2 RMS, black
- RIC3-48-01 (Picture) 48- to 192-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 3 RMS, black
- RIC3-72-01 (Picture) 72- to 288-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 4 RMS, black
- 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
- All RIC products include laser-printable labels*, cable ties, rack-mounting hardware, and pre-installed fiber management clips.
- *Visit our web site or contact our Technical Support Department for labeling software.