RIC/SWIC3/FCP3 Fiber Splice Cassettes
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Quick-Pack RIC Splice Cassettes
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's Quick-Pack fiber splice cassettes are designed for use with Siemon's expanded RIC enclosure, eliminating the need for dedicated splicing trays while improving accessibility to individual splices. The use of Quick-Pack Splice Cassettes doubles fiber enclosure capacity vs. traditional splicing trays and enables fusion splicing away from the rack in a suitable workspace. Available in multimode and singlemode fiber options, each pigtail splice cassette is available in a 6, 8, 12, 16 or 24-fiber capacity for supporting up to 288 fusion splices in a 4U space. They come preloaded with LC or SC adapters with or without 900µm pigtail assemblies.
- Superior Fiber Strain Relief and Protection -Features grommets and cable ties for additional strain relief, as well as protective tubing for incoming fiber.
- Multiple fiber types Supports all potential incoming fiber constructions, including indoor/outdoor, tight buffer and loose tube fiber.
- Splice Protection Each cassette comes with the appropriate number and type of fiber heatshrink splice protectors to ensure proper splice protection.
- Preloaded for Fast Deployment Preloaded with adapters and pigtails for quick and easy single or mass fusion splicing applications without the need for splice trays.
- Individual Fibers - Color coded in compliance to TIA598
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice