Quick-Pack RIC Splice Cassettes
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Quick-Pack RIC Splice Cassettes
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's Quick-Pack fiber splice cassettes are designed for use with Siemon's expanded RIC enclosure, eliminating the need for dedicated splicing trays while improving accessibility to individual splices. The use of Quick-Pack Splice Cassettes doubles fiber enclosure capacity vs. traditional splicing trays and enables fusion splicing away from the rack in a suitable workspace. Available in multimode and singlemode fiber options, each pigtail splice cassette is available in a 6, 8, 12, 16 or 24-fiber capacity for supporting up to 288 fusion splices in a 4U space. They come preloaded with LC or SC adapters with or without 900µm pigtail assemblies.
- Superior Fiber Strain Relief and Protection Features grommets and cable ties for additional strain relief, as well as protective tubing for incoming fiber.
- Multiple fiber types Supports all potential incoming fiber constructions, including indoor/outdoor, tight buffer and loose tube fiber.
- Splice Protection Each cassette comes with the appropriate number and type of fiber heatshrink splice protectors to ensure proper splice protection.
- Preloaded for Fast Deployment Preloaded with adapters and pigtails for quick and easy single or mass fusion splicing applications without the need for splice trays.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice