Base 12 Next Generation MTP to MTP Trunks
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Base 12 Next Generation MTP to MTP Trunks
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
- Plug and Play Fiber Optic Cabling
- High performance cabling. High speed deployment.
- Siemon Plug and Play Fiber Optic Cabling System
Siemon's Next Generation MTP to MTP trunks are designed to achieve 45kg (99.2 lbs.) pull strength to handle more aggressive pathway environments. They come with a foamed zipper pulling eye for quick removal saving on installation time and are reusable if relocation of a trunk is required after the initial installation. They are available in 12/24 fiber counts and Low Loss options only.
- Low-Loss Performance - Low-loss performance of 0.20dB for multimode and 0.60dB for singlemode support multiple mated connections for flexibility while remaining within the loss budget.
- Handles Aggressive - Pathway Environments Integrated breakout and zipper pulling eye work together to achieve 45kg (99.2 lbs.) tensile pull strength.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode in 12 or 24 fiber counts with either A, B or C polarity and plenum, riser or LS0H jacket types.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice