RIC/SWIC3/FCP3 MTP Quick-Pack Adapter Plates
Siemon MTP Adapter Plates offer a user friendly "pass-through" option for MTP connectors. Fitting within Siemon's fiber enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels, these plates secure MTP connectors, allowing efficient implementation of MTP to MTP extenders and jumpers as well as MTP to LC Trunks for direct equipment and patching connections.
- High Density Supports up to 96 fibers per adapter plate - providing up to 1152 fibers in 4U
- Flexible Configurations 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 port versions available, supporting both singlemode and multimode
- 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ready Enables simple upgrade path to future 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s applications over multimode 50/125 laser optimized fiber
- Popular RIC Adapter Footprint Fit within Siemon RIC, FCP and SWIC fiber enclosures and VersaPOD data center cabinet vertical patch panels
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- RIC-F-MP(XX)-01-(X) MTP Adapter Plate, black
(XX) = Fiber Count: 12 = 12 (1 MTP adapter), 24 = 24 (2 MTP adapters), 48 = 48 (4 MTP adapters), 72 = 72 (6 MTP adapters), 96 = 96 (8 MTP adapters)
(X) = Key Orientation: Blank = Opposed (key up to key down) black adapters, Q = Opposed (key up to key down) aqua adapters, E = Opposed (key up to key down) Erika Violet adapters, B = Aligned (key up to key up) gray adapters
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice