- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: XGLO Mini-LC Duplex Fiber Cable Assemblies
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Mini-LC duplex multimode cable assemblies are designed to operate with the Mini SFP (mSFP) transceiver and enable a higher density deployment of active devices. The Mini-LC has a reduced centerline pitch of 5.25mm compared to a standard LC pitch of 6.25mm. The smaller pitch minimizes the physical footprint and provides higher-density port count for data center network equipment. Black color duplex latch clips and boots are used to distinguish the Mini-LC Duplex connectors from the standard LC Duplex.
XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for supporting 10 Gigabit fiber applications over extended distances and next-generation backbones. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fibre that meets IEEE 802.3 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard as well as IEC-60793-2-10 and TIA-492AAAC (OM3), TIA-492AAAD (OM4) specifications for laser bandwidth Differential Mode Delay (DMD) specifications. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that meets stringent Telcordia and ISO/IEC specifications for end-face geometry and exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years and ensure optimum applications support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet serial transmission when installed in a qualified XGLO system. 100% inspection ensures superior performance and quality.
- Minimized physical footprint provides higher density blade port count
- Improves overall blade high density management
- Compatible with the Mini SFP (mSFP) transceiver
- Mini LC is identified with black clip and black boots
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- Reduced centerline pitch minimizes the physical footprint
- Mini LC to Standard LC jumpers are available to connect Mini LC equipment to a standard channel
- XGLO 300 50/125µm Multimode OM3 OFNR
- FJ2-LCMLC5L-(XX)A XGLO 300 50/125µm Multimode OM3 OFNR MINI LC to Standard LC aqua duplex jumper
- FJ2-LCMLCM5L(XX)A XGLO 300 50/125µm Multimode OM3 OFNR MINI LC to MINI LC aqua duplex jumper
- XGLO 550 50/125µm Multimode OM4 OFNR
- FJ2-LCMLC5V-(XX)A XGLO 550 50/125µm Multimode OM4 OFNR MINI LC to Standard LC aqua duplex jumper
- FJ2-LCMLCM5V(XX)A XGLO 550 50/125µm Multimode OM4 OFNR MINI LC to MINI LC aqua duplex jumper
Use (XX) to specify length:
01=1m (3.3 ft.), 02 = 2m, 03 = 3m (9.8 ft), 05 = 5m (16.4 ft.). Custom lengths and jacket colors are available upon request. Contact our Customer Service Department for more information.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice