Heat Shrink Sleeves
Heat shrink sleeves provide a safe and efficient method for protecting fusion splices on either 250 or 900 micron coated fibers. Heat shrink sleeves are threaded on to fibers prior to fusion splicing and then positioned directly over splice and heated via an oven or heat gun*.
- Technical Tip!
- For cleave lengths greater than 12mm (0.47 in.), HT-60 sleeves are recommended.
- HT-40 (Picture) 40mm (1.57 in.) heat shrink sleeve
- HT-60 (Picture) 60mm (2.36 in.) heat shrink sleeve
- HT-MFS (Picture) 40mm mass fusion heat shrink sleeve for ribbon fiber
- *Heating times may vary depending on heat source.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice