Base 8 MTP PRO to LC Trunks
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, Base 8 MTP to LC Equipment Cords offer a connectivity transition from 8-fiber MTP connectors to duplex LC. Ideal to facilitate interconnects or cross connects between active equipment, these Base 8 MTP to LC Cords may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill
- Easy Identification - Base 8 MTP solutions feature a blue boot to easily distinguish from Base 12 solutions
- Custom Configuration - Available from 8 to 144 fiber counts in increments of 8 fibers
* Minimun order length is 1 meter (3.28 ft.). Order length is measured connector tip to connector tip. Trunks greater than 1 meter (3.28 ft.) have breakout length of 1 meter (3.28 ft.). 1 meter (3.28 ft.) trunks have a 50cm (1.64 ft.) breakout length (See diagram below)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice