BASE 8 40/100G Equipment Cords - MTP 2mm Jumpers
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: BASE 8 40/100G Equipment Cords - MTP 2mm Jumpers
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Slemon's Base 8 MTP jumpers are used to connect the MTP trunk backbone to the active equipment. The 8-fiber design ensures 100% utilization of fiber in 8-fiber 40/100G applications, while the compact design of the MTP footprint and Siemon's 2mm diameter RazorCore cable achieves greater connectivity access, reduction In cable pathway congestion and improved airflow.
- Small Diameter - 2mm RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in Multimode (laser optimized OM3 and OM4) and Singlemode
- Jacket ratings - Available in Plenum, Riser and LSOH
- Easy Identification - Base 8 assemblies feature a blue boot to easily distinguish from Base 12 assemblies
- MTP Connector Gender - Options for both male or female
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice