Base 8 40/100G Equipment Cords - BASE 8 MTP PRO 2mm Jumpers
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: BASE 8 40/100G Equipment Cords - MTP 2mm Jumpers
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's Base 8 MTP PRO jumpers are used to connect the MTP trunk backbone to the active equipment. The 8- fiber design ensures 100% utilization of fiber in 8-fiber 40/100G applications, while the compact design of the MTP footprint and Siemon's 2mm diameter RazorCore™ cable achieves greater connectivity access, reduction In cable pathway congestion and improved airflow.
- Small Diameter - 2mm RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in Multimode (laser optimized OM3 and OM4) and Singlemode
- Jacket ratings - Available in Plenum, Riser and LSOH
- Easy Identification - Base 8 assemblies feature a blue boot to easily distinguish from Base 12 assemblies
- MTP Connector Gender - Options for both male or female
- MTP PRO Connector - The MTP Pro option enables quick and easy polarity and pin changes in the field using an innovative hand-held tool.
For MTP PRO connectors our MTP PRO tool and PIN Exchangers are required for installation.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice