Category 7A 1000 MHz S/FTP Cable - International
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 7A 1000 MHz S/FTP Cable - International
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's fully shielded Category 7A 1000 MHz end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing, most secure twisted-pair copper cabling system available. Siemon's Category 7A 1000 MHz SFTP cable perfectly complements the performance of the TERA outlet exceeding all ISO/IEC requirements for Category 7A/Class FA transmission performance. A fully shielded cable with individual foils around each pair coupled with a high screen coverage outer braid provides perfect immunity from outside interferences. In addition, the cable jacket has been qualified for mechanical reliability in high temperature environments up to 75°C. In PoE remote power applications, this cable can be installed in environments up to 60°C and will not experience degradation due to heat rise inside the cable bundle. Further, this 7A cable is capable of running multiple lower speed applications, known as cable sharing, from one drop. Siemon cable is the ideal way to ensure optimum channel performance and is essential for a complete end-to-end warranted solution.
Part of the Category 7/7A TERA cabling system.
- 9T7L4-E10 (Picture) LS0H (IEC 60332-1), (IEC 60332-3-22), violet jacket, Class Eca, Dca 305m (1000 ft.)
- 9T7L4-E10-1KR (Picture) LS0H (IEC 60332-1), (IEC 60332-3-22),violet jacket, Class Eca, Dca 1000m (3281 ft.)
- 9T7L4-E10-5CR (Picture) LS0H (IEC 60332-1), (IEC 60332-3-22), violet jacket, Class Eca, Dca 500m (1640 ft.)
- *Initial type test complete. System 1+ requirements pending
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice