System 6 UTP LSOH Cable (IEC 60332-3C) - International
System 6 cable provides significant headroom above all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC category 6/class E transmission performance specifications. Combine our high performance category 6 connectivity with System 6 cable and the result is a system with superior electrical performance for optimum applications support.
This cable has been formulated to meet IEC 60332-3C which is a more demanding flammability specification for bundled cables.
- Center isolation member maintains pair geometry before, during and after installation for optimal NEXT performance
- Sequential measurement marking on jacket
- LS0H-3C jacket
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- 0.55mm (0.022 in.)
(23 AWG) solid bare copper
- 6.20mm (0.24 in.) max jacket diameter
- Round jacket, Flame retardent, Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- Center isolation member
- Conductor Insulation: Solid High Density Polyethylene
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 (Category 6)
- IEC 61156-5:2002 (Category 6)
- LS0H:IEC 60332-3-24,
IEC 60332-3-25, IEC 60754-2,
IEC 61034 and UL 444
- 9C6H4-E3 System 6 UTP 4-Pair Solid Cable, LS0H (IEC 60332-3-24), Violet Jacket, 305m (1000 ft) Reel-in-Box
- 9C6J4-E3 System 6 UTP 4-Pair Solid Cable, LS0H (IEC 60332-3-25), Violet Jacket, 305m (1000 ft) Reel-in-Box
Other cable lengths also available: Add “-5CR” for 500m (1640 ft.) Reel, “-1KR” for 1000m (3,281 ft.) Reel
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice