System 6 UTP Cable - Plenum (US)
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 6 System 6 UTP Cable - Plenum (US)
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
System 6 cable provides significant headroom above all TIA and ISO/IEC category 6 transmission performance specifications. Combine our high performance category 6 connectivity with System 6 cable and the result is a system with superior electrical performance for optimum applications support.
- Reverse sequential numbering
- Round jacket
- Minimal center isolation member reduces overall diameter
- Jacket material is lead free
- 1000 ft. reelex
- Weight: CMP 30 lbs/1000 ft.
- ISO/IEC 11801:Ed.2.2 (Category 6)
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 - (Category 6)
- UL CMP and CSA FT6
- UL verified for transmission performance
- RoHS compliant
Ethernet Applications Support
Supports any application designed for category 6 or lower rated cabling
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- 9C6P4-E3-(XX)-RXA (Picture) System 6 Plenum 4-Pair UTP Cable (CMP, CSA Type FT6), 1000 ft. Reelex
Use (XX) to specify jacket color: 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 08 = violet, 09 = orange
- Cable colors highlighted in red and 1000 ft. package indicate standard products which are readily available.
- Other colors may have extended lead times and minimum purchase requirements.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice