Multipair Category 5e UTP Cable - US
Siemon 25-Pair category 5e UTP cable meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC category 5e transmission performance specifications. Combine with our high performance category 5e connectivity and the result is a system providing excellent electrical performance and dependable application assurance.
- Max Jacket O.D. Plenum = 11.5 mm (0.454 in.), Riser = 12.4 mm (0.487 in.)
- Central filler and pair fillers help maintain pair geometry before during and after installation for optimal NEXT Loss performance.
- Meets or exceeds Category 5e Performance tested to 100 MHz
- Supports all applications designed to operate over standards compliant category 5e or lower cabling systems.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, (Category 5e)
- ISO/IEC 11801 (Category 5e)
- IEC 61156-5
- c(UL)us Listed
- 9C5(X)25-E2 Category 5e 25-pair cable 24 AWG UTP Blue Jacket, 1000 ft. Reel
Use (X) to specify jacket flame rating: P = Plenum, R = Riser
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice