Category 6A UTP OSP Cable - GLOBAL
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 6A UTP OSP Cable - GLOBAL
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's Category 6A UTP outside plant (OSP) cable delivers TIA and ISO performance requirements for Category 6A/Class EA. This robust cable is designed to support the latest applications in outside wet environments, including 10GBASE-T, PoE+ and HDBaseT. Suitable for direct burial, lashed aerial, duct and underground conduit installations, the cable's four pairs are segregated by an innovative separator, filled with a non-conductive water-blocking gel to prevent moisture ingress. The cable's rugged outer jacket is UV-resistant.
- For use in direct burial, lashed aerial, duct and underground conduit applications
- Supports all applications designed to operate over category 6A or lower rated systems.
- Sequential measurement marking on jacket
- 9C6O4-A5-01-R1A Category 6A Outside Plant Direct Burial Cable, 4-pair, 23-AWG, UTP, Black, 305m (1000 ft.) Reel
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice