Category 6A UTP Cable - US
Siemon's Category 6A UTP cable provides channel performance exceeding TIA and ISO/IEC 6A requirements when used with Z-MAX 6A UTP connectivity. Siemon's category 6A UTP cable with cross separator uses a central pair separator for optimal pair-to-pair cross-talk isolation as well as Internal Longitudinal Striation (ILS) jacket construction to reduce alien crosstalk (AXT) coupling between adjacent cables.
- Reverse sequential numbering
- Round compact design jacket
- Jacket material is lead free
- IEC 61156-5 Ed 2.0
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2
- UL CMP and CSA FT6
- UL CMR and CSA FT4
Ethernet Applications Support
Supports all applications designed for category 6A or lower cabling
- 9C6P4-A5-(XX)AR1A Category 6A Plenum 4-Pair UTP Cable (CMP, CSA Type FT6), Plenum, 1000 ft. Reel
- 9C6R4-A5-(XX)AR1A Category 6A Riser 4-Pair UTP Cable (CMR, CSA Type FT4), Riser, 1000 ft. Reel
Use (XX) to specify jacket color: 02 = white, 06 = blue
- For other colors, contact Siemon Customer Service.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice