Category 6A F/FTP Cable - LSFR0H - International
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 6A F/FTP Cable – LSFR0H - International
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
Siemon's category 6A / Class EA 4-pair F/FTP cable supports channel performance exceeding ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC category 6A requirements. This cable uses a 5-foil screened design consisting of 4 individual foils wrapped pairs plus an overall foil shield. When combined with our shielded Z-MAX® 6A connectivity, the end result is a channel capable of supporting 10GBASE-T operation over 100-meter, 4-connector topologies. In addition, the fully shielded construction ensures virtually zero alien crosstalk. This cable has been formulated to meet IEC 60332-3-25 which is a more demanding flammability specification for bundled cables.
Part of the Category 6A Shielded Z-MAX cabling system.
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2 (Class EA)
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (Category 6A)
- IEC 61156-5 Ed 2.0 (Category 6A)
- IEC 60332-3-25, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034
- EN 50399 Class Ccas1ad2a1
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 7.2mm (0.28 in.)
- Conductor Insulation: Foam PE
- Material: LSFR0H
- Drain Wire: (Solid Tinned Copper)
- Aluminium Foil Overall Shield
- Conductor: 23 AWG (0.56mm) Solid Copper
- Aluminium Foil Pair Shield
- 9N6J4-A5 LSFROH (IEC 60332-3-25), violet jacket, Class Eca, Dca, Cca, 305m (1000 ft.) reel
- For additional cable put-up options please contact Siemon.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice