Category 6A F/FTP 4-Pair Cable - EMEA
Siemon's category 6A / Class EA 4-pair F/FTP cable supports channel performance exceeding ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC category 6A requirements. This cable uses an advanced 3-foil screened design consisting of a 2-pair foil wrap plus an overall plastic laminated foil. When combined with our shielded Z-MAX 6A connectivity, the end result is a channel capable of supporting 10GBASE-T operation over 100-meter, 4-connector topologies. In addition, the screened construction ensures virtually zero alien crosstalk.
Part of the Category 6A Shielded Z-MAX cabling system.
- 3-foil shield (2-pair foil wrap plus overall laminated foil)
- Category 6A Performance tested beyond 500 MHz
- Supports all applications designed to operate over standards compliant Class EA / Category 6A cabling systems including VoIP, IP video and future 10 gigabit applications.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class EA
- IEC 61156-5
- EN 50173-1; EN 50288-5-1
- EN 50290-2-27
- IEEE 802.5 16 MB; ISDN; FDDI; ATM
- IEEE 802.3 10 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T,1000 BASE-T; 10G BASE-T
- IEC 60332-1; IEC 60754-2; IEC 61034
- 9N6L4-A5-(XX)-R(X)N Category 6A F/FTP 4-Pair Cable
(XX) to specify jacket color:
02 - White, 08 - Violet
For additional colors please contact Siemon
1 - 305m Reel, 2 - 500m Reel, 4- 1000m Reel
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice