Stand-Off Brackets For S66 Blocks
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Installation Instructions: Stand-off Bracket Mounting
- Download/Request Catalog
- Need Help? Ask Siemon
All of our brackets are designed to create clean, efficient, and space-saving installations when used with S66 connecting blocks. They are open-ended to enable installers to lay in cable before snapping a block into place. 25-pair connectors and/or modular components can be mounted on the sides or back of the brackets. The brackets are molded from flame retardant thermoplastic.
- Technical Tip!
- When mounting blocks end-to-end using SB8-10 brackets, use three brackets for two blocks, four brackets for three blocks and so on.
- S89B (Picture) Use with M1-25 or M1-50 blocks. Can mount one 25-pair connector on each side.
- S89D (Picture) Use with all M4 X 50 blocks. Can mount two 25-pair connectors on each side and four on the back.
- S89E (Picture) Use with all M4 X 25 blocks. Can mount one 25-pair connector on each side and two on the back.
- S89F (Picture) Use with all M6 X 25 blocks. Can mount one 25-pair connector on each side and three on the back.
- SB6 (Picture) Use with all B6 X 50 series blocks. Can mount three 25-pair connectors on each side and six on the back.
- SB8-10 (Picture) Use for mounting all sizes of S66B blocks.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice