The M1-50 is a proven, economical connecting block solution for category 5e network cabling. These features make this block an ideal choice for supporting today's high bandwidth technologies such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and Gigabit ethernet. The M1-50 66 block is fully compatible with all industry standard accessories and includes a wide range of available mounting accessories that allows the M1-50 to be installed in almost any environment.
- VoIP and 1000BASE-T Ready — Ideal for use with all category 5e applications including VoIP and Gigabit ethernet
- Wide AWG Range — Terminates 22 - 26 AWG (0.81 - 0.41mm) solid insulated cable or 18 - 19 AWG (1.02 - 0.91mm) solid stripped cable
- Durable Design — High impact flame retardant thermoplastic
- Integral Jumper Management — Fanning strips provide management for horizontal cabling and cross-connect jumper wires and provides a labeling surface for circuit identification
- S89 Compatible — Mounts to S89 series stand-off brackets to provide space for routing cables behind each block
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
- M1-50 (Picture) Pair Capacity 50, Quick Clip: 500, category 5e. height: 254mm (10 in.), width: 86.4mm (3.4 in.), depth: 30.5mm (1.2 in.)
- Note: Alternatively referred to as the "M150 block", "S66M1-50 block", "S66M150" or "Siemon 66 block".
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice