S210 Tower System
The S210 Tower System provides a modular, high-density, cross-connect, and cable management system. The Towers are available in 192-, 256-, and 320-pair sizes. Towers and vertical cable managers are completely modular and can be vertically stacked to accommodate a higher capacity in a single column. The modular design of the large-scale vertical cable managers allow a technician to easily install a high-density cross-connect system without spending valuable time laying out a termination field.
- Complete Kit — Each Tower comes complete with the appropriate quantity of S210 connecting blocks and mounting hardware
- Integrated Management — Includes S110B1RMS cable managers with covers for horizontal cable distribution
- Optional Vertical Managers — Can be mounted between towers and provide greater access to cables
- Optional Cable Duct — Available for providing a single, large pathway at base of Tower for routing cables horizontally
- Easy Identification — Designation label holders with white designation strips are provided for circuit identification
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice